Things to do in Cyprus
We’ll help you to arrange private tours around Cyprus. The island offers great opportunities for couples, families and children.
- Visit Camel Park in Mazotos, Water Park in Ayia Napa or dancing fountain show to have fun with your kids.
- We’ll recommend you the best places for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Planning a trip in winter? Skiing in Troodos is the best thing to do in Cyprus from December till the end of March.
- If you love music and event travelling, Paphos Aphrodite Festival will be your best place to visit in Cyprus in September.
- Interested in history and archeology? We’ll show you the most fascinating tourist destinations in Cyprus including UNESCO Monuments, the Inner City of Nicosia, monasteries, churches of the Byzantine period and ancient villages.
- What are things to do in Cyprus for couples? Paphos Town Hall organizes marriages for thousands of couples every year. All the legal documentation is recognized worldwide. Newlyweds choose Maliotou Park and Ottoman Baths as romantic places in Cyprus for the Big Day.
- Ayia Napa offers entertaining night life for disco lovers. Discover Aqua Club, Blue Moon Bar or Carwash Disco for unforgettable fun and the best Cyprus holidays deal with your friends!
As you can see, there are lots of things to do in Cyprus on holiday, from lazy dolce vita on the beach to intense sport activities and sightseeing.
Let us tell you about our tours in Cyprus. The island is divided into two areas: South Cyprus and Turkish-controlled North Cyprus. Some rural areas are difficult to access, so we’ll provide you with a comfortable car and give travel advice about Cyprus.
- One day tour around Cyprus covers such points of interest as Kykkos and Cross monasteries, Omodos village and Troodos Mountains.
- Visit the most famous monasteries and villages and get a feel for rural life. Life slows down here to snail pace. You will see the unique buildings of Gothic and Byzantine styles and Ogive architecture.
- Northern area of Kyrenia and Famagusta is the one of the top destinations in Cyprus. Tourists will see the traditional Turkish yachts, Kyrenia Castle, golden-stone Famagusta’s mosque, abbey ruins, medieval St. Hilarion Castle and other attractions.
- Historical guided tours in Cyprus include Kolossi Castle, Kourion Archaeological site in Limassol and Catacombs in Paphos.
- Photo shooting is a fun thing to do in Cyprus for families. We’ll organize a photograph tour for you in the most picturesque places of the island. 30 edited photographs in included.
- Don’t miss a chance to visit Larnaca and Nicosia, the capital of the island. You’ll be amazed by Palm Trees promenade, medieval fort, beautiful churches and ancient monuments.
- If you want to purchase a property, book our special tour and find out more about real estate market, current prices and specialties of each place. One of the things to do in Cyprus is just live here and enjoy every moment of your life.
Our Cyprus tours prices are quite affordable and we are always glad to recommend the best options for you according to your holiday goals. Travel with an insider! A Cyprus tour by locals is the best way to fully explore the island and see the most picturesque places.