Top 7 Romantic Things to Do in Cyprus
Cyprus is popularly known as “Island of Love” as the Greek Goddess of beauty and love Aphrodite was born here from the foaming waves of Paphos. Thus Cyprus Island is a famous destination for weddings or honeymoons due to the good weather, beautiful places, and picturesque viewpoints. If you are planning to bring your love here for a romantic date, holiday or honeymoon, Cyprus has lot more to add charm, adore and love to make it special memory for lifetime.
Here I present some things you can enjoy in Cyprus and make your lovey-dovey moments filled with romantic spirit!
- Sunset– Sunset in Cyprus is a beautiful thing to enjoy! You can witness best sunset in Pafos, Kissonerga village at the Cynthiana Beach hotel or more further in Coral Bay area, at the small harbor in Coral Beach Hotel or in Peyia Sea Caves in the restaurant “Oniro by the sea” where they make amazing cocktails. Refreshing drinks, summer breeze and sunset, what else you want to feel a romantic evening?!
- Candle Light Dinner– After a long day, you can find a lot of nice restaurants and hotels by the sea; for example Amathus Hotel with nice view to melt your stress away and fell yourself in your own world. Yummy starters, delicious food, mouthwatering desserts along with such a beautiful atmosphere can be the reason behind the happiness and joy of fabulous nights!
- Walking hand in hand– Leisure walk along the beaches of Cyprus and enjoying the stars and moonlight in nights is the most cost effective yet amazing thing that can left you feel extra romantic! You can also lay down at the beach and look at the twinkling stars, maybe you see a falling star to make a love wish!
- Cruise Trip– If you have come to Cyprus and not enjoyed a cruise day-out in crystal clear waters, you trip is just incomplete. You can choose a full day or half-day trip or even just a sunset & drinking Campaign trip. Even you can rent a private boat and make your program more individual.
- SPA– Massages relaxes you and your partner! The best way to get refreshed, re-energized and melt all your stress away. Just choose your SPA hotel carefully, read reviews before you book!
- Picnic– There is nothing better than a picnic at the places with nice natural views which can make you feel heavenly. There are special picnic spots for lovers in Troodos Mountains and Akamas National Park to enjoy the panoramic views and photo-shoot.
- Photoshoot– Chapel Agia Thekla in Ayia Napa is also a beautiful place for the perfect photoshoot. It is usual spot for weddings and romantic photo-shoot, thanks to the cute chapel and sea view. You can even get a private tour to Ayia Thekla and Cape Greco national park to explore the beauty of Cyprus. If you are willing to book a professional photo-shoot, contact us to bring long lasting memories through photo albums to show your grandchildren with proud in future.
Just forget about whole world, stress out and have some amazing time with your partner in Cyprus. You’re guaranteed to have a special lovely Cyprus memories saved in the corner of your hearts. If you know any other romantic place of Cyprus, share your ideas through commenting! If you don’t, but want the experience, choose one of our private tours in Cyprus.
« 8 Reasons I Love Living in a Small Town – Paphos